Open More Doors
Referrals are like gold in real estate. CardTapp makes referrals and connections simple by providing an unparalleled mobile solution to set yourself apart from the competition. Reach more buyers, land more clients, sell more homes.
Movers and Shakers
For Real Estate Agents:
Clients are more likely to work with you if a friend referred them. With CardTapp, you get instant notifications that alert you when your app is shared or used so you can celebrate your best cheerleaders and keep those referrals coming in!
- Grow your referral network. Your past customers are your best advocates!
- Be notified of new leads each time your app is shared or opened
- Provide great tools, like a home search, affordability calculator, and more
- Stay top of mind and be the first contact for real estate questions
For Real Estate Teams:
Multiply your reach by equipping everyone on your team with their own personally branded app. As you build out your team, cast your net wider to get more leads and clients.
- Implement a proven mobile strategy to grow your business
- Increase the number of leads and customers your agents close
- Provide engaging marketing content to capture new prospects
- Widen your brand equity by staying top of mind on mobile phones
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations
My clients love to have instant access to my real estate listings, mortgage calculator, and other info on the go.
Having my own mortgage app to share gives my clients and realtors something of value that they can use anytime. And it frees me up from having to quote payments over and over while my clients are looking at several homes. Investing in having this service has been the absolute best marketing dollars I have ever spent. I’m a true believer!
It’s like having my own mobile store front. I can track, in real-time, who is looking at my videos, my contact information, my mortgage calculator, and even who is out there sharing my app with their friends. I am in control!
I will not be without CardTapp – it’s my number one resource.